1. Participatory and Charter Endorsement Understanding with World Federation of UNESCO Associations.
2. SOCIAL CULTURAL AND ACADEMIC CO-OPERATION AGREEMENT BETWEEN CCLP WORLDWIDE AND Instituto de Evaluación y Desarrollo Educativo, Mexico.
3. SOCIAL CULTURAL AND ACADEMIC CO-OPERATION AGREEMENT BETWEEN CCLP WORLDWIDE AND INSTITUDO DE SEGURIDAD GLOBAL, SPAIN
4. SOCIAL CULTURAL AND ACADEMIC CO-OPERATION AGREEMENT BETWEEN CCLP WORLDWIDE AND CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL VIRTUAL UNIVERSITY OF MALTA
5. Academic and technical Co-operation with CENTRO DE ALTOS ESTUDIOS EN CEREMONIAL DE BUENOS AIRES
6. Academic and technical Co-operation with Fushe Municipality, Government of Kosovo.
7. Academic and Technical Co-operation with Intergovernmental Body EDU
8. CCLP Worldwide enters into academic co-operation treaty with University Consortium Euroamerican
3. The International Council of CCLP Worldwide has signed the treaty of academic, cultural and technical co-operation with one of the largest consortium of Universities in Spain and Europe having presence in Latin America “University Consortium Euroamerican”
Under the treaty of co-operation it has been agreed to
That this Agreement has been promoted by both institutions on the basis that:
a. – Both institutions are united by shared objectives in the scientific and cultural development worldwide.
b. – The two institutions, in fact, promote the exchange of information, scientific and cultural cooperation to improve to a better global character education, and share common objectives in promoting coordination, scientific, education, higher education advice university.
c. – Both institutions have legal personality, allowing them to enter into agreements of this nature for the better achievement of the objectives assigned to them.
d. – Both institutions are interested in encouraging international cooperation based on equality and mutual assistance.
e).- The agreement allows CUE to use the word “technical and academic co-operation with the International Organization-CCLP worldwide” and allows global Civil Society –CCLP Worldwide for use ‘in the technical and academic cooperation with CUE “with the permission of using the corresponding logo in an appropriate place but not limited to website, desktop or publication.
f) The CCLP Worldwide adheres to the Charter of the CUE and CUE supports the Education Charter International.