The Fellow of Academic Council shall be enjoying following privileges
- Selection of Fellow is professional recognition in his or her respective field.
- Fellows are entitled to use the title Fellow Chartered Educator in full or FCE in short at the end of their name
- Fellows are preferred to submit their research papers/ analysis in the publication of CCLP Worldwide.
- Fellows can attend UN meetings as CCLPW representatives: our UN ECOSOC consultative status allows us to register designated members for UN events, and provide passes to visit UN libraries and facilities;(Only Short term passes will be issued subject to availability and as per rules laid down by United Nations.
- Fellows receives e-copy of International quarterly Magazine “The Education Charter” .
- Fellowship is an addition to Academic qualification.
- Fellows are entitled to use the facilities of Members of CCLP Worldwide except voting rights.
- Fellows are encouraged to explore the online resources of CCLP Worldwide site at http://cclpworldwide.com/esi
- Fellows are encouraged to nominate candidate for fellowship.
- Fellows are invited to attend range of conferences, seminars and events of CCLP Worldwide and its affiliated institutions.